(United States, https://www.nuproducesolutions.com)
Last Modified April 1, 2023
If you have a question or concern about how NuProduce Solutions processes your personal information, please submit an inquiry to email@example.com or submit a data subject access or rights request here.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
- THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- WEB ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
- DATA SECURITY
- DATA RETENTION
- YOUR RIGHTS
- CALIFORNIA RESIDENT’S PRIVACY RIGHTS
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
NuProduce is a provider of specialty produce solutions for food service, wholesale, hospitality, event planning, retail customers and beyond. We focus on a human-first approach to serving our customers, and sourcing the fresh fruits and vegetables available.
Please contact us at 567-365-3140 or visit the Contact page of our website. We look forward to speaking with you!
This Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children consistent with the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. If we learn that we have received information directly from a child under age 13 without the parent or legal guardian’s verified consent, we will use that information only to respond to the child/parent/guardian to inform the child that he or she may not use the Website.
690 Innovation Drive
Bowling Green, OH 43402
For questions about your Privacy or Personal Information, contact us at:
Ph: (800) 968-4164
2. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
We or our service providers may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you or your Restaurant, employees, contractors, or agents or other Personal Data you submit to us, which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, job title
- Contact Data includes mailing address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Resume or CV data, including employment history, contact information, and any other information you provide to us in connection with an employment application.
- Financial Data includes business type, number of restaurants, restaurant locations, overall size of your business, existing Suppliers.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your personal data by using the Website or filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- use the Website or Services;
- apply for our one of employment opportunities;
- request our products or services;
- create an account on our Website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- conduct a survey; or
- give us some feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions
As you interact with our Website, we may automatically collect data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns.
We may place “cookies” on the browser of your computer. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies may enhance the convenience and use of the Website. For example, the information provided through cookies may be used to recognize you as a previous user of the Website (so you do not have to enter your personal information every time), offer personalized information for your use, and otherwise facilitate your experience using the Website. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your ability to access or use certain features of the Website.
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties including our third-party service providers. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions upon our behalf. Examples include storing and analyzing data, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), providing customer service, and payment processing. They have access to user information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
We may use third party contractors, such as Google Analytics, to perform analytics services on our Site. To understand how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners
DoubleClick: Google Analytics data is examined in concert with data about ads that have been shown using the Google Display Network or DoubleClick to help understand how anonymous users interact with an advertiser’s site after seeing corresponding ads. This data may be used to inform and optimize ad campaigns. You may opt out of DoubleClick cookies by visiting Google Advertising opt-out page or you may opt out of analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page. To understand how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances: (a) where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you; (b) where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and rights do not override those interests; (c) where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. We use your data in the following ways:
- To provide the Services to you;
- To register you as an interested customer of NuProduce Solutions;
- To process and deliver your order, manage payments, fees, and charges;
- To manage our relationship with you;
- To process your application for employment;
- To enable you to complete a survey;
- To administer and protect our Website;
- To deliver relevant Website content and advertisements to you;
- To use data analytics to improve our Website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
Marketing and Outreach
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing. You can manage the marketing and outreach we provide to you by opting out, which is described in the “Opting Out” section below.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by replying to a marketing email with “unsubscribe” in the subject line, clicking “unsubscribe” in the marketing email itself, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. While we never sell or trade your personal information, we do share your personal information with trusted parties who assist us in operating our site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and secure. Those trusted third-party partners may:
- Provide you and members with various services
- Provide database maintenance and security
- Help us manage transactions
- Help us process and fulfill orders or requests
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Disclosure in the Event of Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, purchase or sale of assets, or transition of service to another provider, then your Personal Information may be transferred as part of such a transaction, as permitted by law and/or contract. By providing your personal information to us, you consent to such a transfer.
6. WEB ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
We are committed to making the Website’s content accessible and user friendly to everyone. If you are having difficulty viewing or navigating the content on this website, or notice any content, feature, or functionality that you believe is not fully accessible to people with disabilities, please call us at (800) 968-4164 or email us at email@example.com with “Assist with Access” in the subject line and provide a description of the specific feature you feel is not fully accessible or a suggestion for improvement.
7. DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
8. DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal information. Your employees, contractors, and/or agents may have similar rights. There may be situations where NuProduce Solutions cannot grant a request, for example to complete a transaction to you or comply with law.
NuProduce Solutions does not sell or share the personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under privacy laws, and does not discriminate in response to privacy rights requests. NuProduce Solutions also does not use or disclose sensitive personal information for any purposes that would require a user to exercise a right to limit under privacy laws.
- You have the right to request access to your personal information that NuProduce Solutions collects, uses, sells, shares or discloses to third parties.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that NuProduce Solutions collects about you.
- You have the right to correct inaccurate personal information that NuProduce Solutions has collected about you.
- You have the right to opt-out of the selling or sharing of your personal information to third parties.
- You have the right to opt-out of automated decision making including profiling against any information NuProduce Solutions has collected about you.
- You have the right to appeal (i.e., ask us to reconsider) our initial response to your request should NuProduce Solutions be unable to take action on your Privacy Request.
- Right to withdraw consent to us processing your personal information.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, or if you have a complaint please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a data subject access or rights request here.
To protect consumers’ personal information and to comply with privacy laws, NuProduce Solutions may use a verification process to confirm your identity before we act on your request. You or your authorized agent may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. If you use an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf, we may require that you (1) provide the authorized agent written permission to do so and (2) provide us a copy of the authorization or a copy of a power of attorney.
10. CALIFORNIA RESIDENT’S PRIVACY RIGHTS
NuProduce Solutions does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
California’s “Shine the Light” law permits individual California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of certain categories of Personal Information to third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com.
© 2023 NuProduce Solutions LLC